Thursday, February 12, 2009

Primasonics will rock you!

I have just discovered that Primasonics International has now got some hot competition from guess who? – Primasonics.

Confused? Well let me explain. You may be aware that I prefer big band music, but our Director or Technology, Alex Bergus is into more extreme music and he discovered a punk band named PRIMASONICS. This is how their website describes them – ‘Five music vets getting back together in order to down a few brews, make some great noise…and change the world? Nah…that’s too big of a job. But someone has to show the new school what it’s all about. Pashion, not fashion, baby!’

On their website you can play a few of their ‘songs’, one of which is called – Not Another Protest Song’. Well it certainly has a powerful ‘frequency’ and ‘de-bonded’ me from my chair! So it just goes to prove that PRIMASONICS stands for POWER DE-BONDING. Our range of Primasonics Acoustic Cleaners has a ‘passion’ for de-bonding a wide range dry process materials and boiler plant ash in a very innovative and effective manner. If you are new to acoustic cleaning technology, take a look via the link.

By the way, if you are like me and prefer good swing music, here is a link just for you - read about Jan Eberle.

Look for the title ‘Just me, just you’, then sit back and enjoy!

Jan Eberle is some lady!