Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Something Fishy!

Since writing about my Irish octopus dish, I have become even more ‘hooked’ (couldn't resist that!) on preparing and enjoying fish dishes. I find that Delia Smith within her Delia Online web site has an excellent section on fish and accompanying sauce recipes. It is well worth taking a look at this site as it also gives loads of useful information on such topics as frying, grilling and poaching fish, making good fish batter and wine recommendations.

So last week I prepared a simple but delicious Fish Banquet. I started off with a delightful little starter called Smoked Fish Creams and then for the main course I tried her Luxury Smoked Fish Pie – well I liked smoked fish!

In between to ‘cleanse the pallet’ I offered my guests an unusual but super white wine sorbet which I found on the Ice-Cream-Recipes. com web site - try it!

I hope you have as much fun preparing (and enjoying) this Fish Banquet as I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home